I hope the end of the school year is not kicking your hiney. Lort! This time of the year is so so hectic and busy.
For many years I have had a tendency to immerse myself in my teaching… and truly not take care of my self. Please don’t do that! Learn from my mistakes! Try to find a happy medium.
A couple of weeks ago I was thinking hard about what to make with my second graders for Mother’s Day without breaking the bank.
How’s this for a great idea?? This Mother’s Day craft is PERFECT for elementary student and will not break the bank!
- Tiles from Lowe’s. I believe that each tile was 77 cents.
- Bags of peanut M&M’s. $1.19 ea.
- One small bottle of Modge Podge.
- A painter’s brush from Lowes.
- Sharpie markers.
- Cute crafting/sorting buttons