After many many many requests I have posted the first set of September math centers for kindergarten based on BUILD! As many of you know, I currently teach in NC, so I have paced the activities in each of the monthly packs based on state expectations.
This September Math centers for Kindergarten pack contains 15 common core aligned math stations based on BUILD.
BUILD is a great rotation system that targets different mathematical dimensions and provides a perfect structure for guided math.
B: Buddy Games
U: Using manipulatives
I: Independent work
L: Learning about numbers
D: Doing math
These are the Kindergarten activities and Common Core standards that you can find in this September stations pack:
Round 1 of BUILD Kindergarten Math Centers for September:
1. Appletastic Comparisons Task Cards (Comparing length and size) –> K.MD.A.2
2. The Or-shape Tree Mathtivity –> K.G.A.1
3. Three Printables –> K.MD.A.1, K.MD.A.2, K.MD.B.3
4. Number sense sort to 20 (subitizing with dot cards) –> K.CC.B.4
5. What is a Mathematician booklet. (Easy reader to build conceptual knowledge)–> K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2
Round 2 of BUILD math centers for September
6. Longer – Shorter – Same Clip Cards –> K.MD.A.1
7. Ten Frame Coloring Pages and Mathtivity –> K.CC.5
8. Three Printables –> K.CC.3, K.MD.A.1
9. Apple Clip Cards –> K.CC.B.4
10. Book of Numbers 1 – 5 –> K.C.C.5, K.C.C.1, K.C.C.2, K.C.C.3, K.C.C.4
Round 3 of BUILD math centers for September
11. Apple Orchard Count Up [Number Matching Game] –> K.CC.B.4
12. Shape Sort –>K.G.3
13.Three Printables –> K.G.A.1, K.CC.3, K.CC.5
14. Subitizing clip cards –> K.CC.B.4
15. Book of numbers 6-10 –> K.C.C.5, K.C.C.1, K.C.C.2, K.C.C.3, K.C.C.4
This set of September math stations for Kindergarten will be all you need for your guided math block. Download the preview to learn more about BUILD math centers for Kindergarten AND grab a FREE center !
YOU MAY PURCHASE THE SEPTEMBER MATH CENTERS FOR KINDERGARTEN FROM TPT OR FROM MY WEBSITE!
I hope you like this new set of BUILD math centers!