This is a 112 page file with 3 sets (enough for the whole month of January) of math centers for Kindergarten. This pack contains 15 common core aligned math stations based on BUILD.
But what exactly is BUILD?
BUILD is a great rotation system [They are a total game changer!] that targets different mathematical dimensions and provides a perfect structure for guided math.
B: Buddy Games
U: Using manipulatives
I: Independent work
L: Learning about numbers
D: Doing math
These are the Kindergarten activities and Common Core standards that you can find in this January math centers pack:
Round 1 of BUILD Kindergarten Math Centers for January:
1. Snowmen in Winter [File folder game] [File folder game] –> K.CC.7
2. Snow pals Measurement–> K.MD.2
3. Three printables –> K.G.1 K.G.2 K.CC.3 K.CC.4 K.CC.5
4. Tally Marks to 20 [Clip Cards] –> K.CC.4 K.CC.5
5. January Math Booklet [Word Problems] –> K.CC.3 K.CC.4 K.CC.5 K.CC.6 K.CC.7
Round 2 of BUILD math centers for January:
6. Penguin Pal Names [File Folder]–> K.CC.6 K.CC.7
7. Snowflake pattern challenge –> K.G.6
8. Three printables –> K.G.1 K.G.2 K.G.5 K.CC.6 K.CC.7
9. What Number Comes Before? [to 20] –> K.CC.1 K.CC.2 K.CC.4 K.CC.5
10. Winter Math Booklet[Geometry] –> K.G.1 K.G.2 K.G.3 K.G.4 K.G.5
Round 3 of BUILD math centers for January–>
11.The Abominable Number Monster [Partner Game]–> K.CC.7
12. Winter pattern challenge –> K.G.6
13. Three printables–> K.G.1 K.G.2 K.CC.5 K.CC.7 K.OA.4
14. Clothespin Math –> K.CC.2 K.CC.4 K.CC.6 K.CC.7
15. Frosty Math [Number Sense] –> K.G.1 K.CC.1 K.CC.3 K.CC.4 K.CC.5
I wrote about the math centers HERE.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Thank you so much for considering my resource!
© 2020, Where the Magic Happens. Math Stations for Kindergarten JANUARY Common Core – for single classroom use, please purchase multiple licenses (at a discounted price) at check-out for whole-grade or school-wide use.